大连司机招聘58同城:中英穿越体

来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/05/10 10:48:42

光棍节爆红:中英穿越体

来源:天星 更新日期:2011-11-11 点击: 91

在这个随时随地都可能穿越的时代,连古典诗词也耐不住寂寞了……最近,微博每日英语推荐上热传一份由一位匿名油菜花网友翻译整理的英文版古诗词。赶快过来一睹为快吧!

众里寻他千百度,蓦然回首,Hey,how do you do.

云中谁寄锦书来?super high, suck guy!

人生得意须尽欢,be a man, use your hand.

身无彩凤双飞翼,Get away from me!

天生我材必有用,I can play football.

春城无处不飞花,let's go to the cinema.

问君能有几多愁,as a boy without a girl.

问君能有几多愁,easy come easy go.

春眠不觉晓,yo yo check it out.

问世间情为何物,what the fuck can I do.

曾经沧海难为水,what the fuck did you say.

无可奈何花落去,I miss you missing me.

此情可待成追忆,let it be.

争渡,争渡,惊起一滩鸥鹭,who and who?

林花谢了春红,太匆匆,where is my iphone?

感时花溅泪,Changes is never too late.

满园春色关不住,Friday is coming soon.

床前明月光,there's something wrong.

两只黄鹂鸣翠柳,what place shall we go.

空山新雨后,fire in the hole.

两情若是长久时,you jump, I jump.

江山如此多娇,you are so small; 惜秦皇汉武,too simple; 唐宗宋祖,sometime naive. 一代天骄,成吉思汗,can't play football. 俱往矣,数风流, die all.

但使龙城飞将在,come on baby don't be shy.

衣带渐宽终不悔,Would you wanna be a GAY!

昨夜西风凋碧树,独上高楼,watching Chairman Hu.

两岸猿声啼不住 monkey go to sexing zoo.

停车坐爱枫林晚 drive you home for one night.

正牌翻译:

昨夜西风凋碧树

Last night the west wind withered the emerald leaves.

独上高楼 望断天涯路

Alone, I mounted the stairs, to look down the endless road.

众里寻他千百度

In the crowds for her I’d searched a thousand times.

蓦然回首

Perchance I turned

那人却在灯火阑珊处

and there she was where lights were few and dim.