带钻大气美甲图片2016:人人说英语:如何表达讨厌与厌烦
来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/05/05 08:37:15
人人说英语:如何表达讨厌与厌烦
http://www.sina.com.cn 2010年12月20日 11:31 新浪教育1. 够了。That’s enough。
= I’ve had it。
○ Enough is enough. 够了,别再说了。
2. 我根本不喜欢那种工作。I’m not at all keen on that sort of job. A: What do you think of being a secretary?
你觉得做一名秘书怎么样?
B: I’m not at all keen on that sort of job. It makes me crazy。
我根本不喜欢那种工作。那会让我发疯的。
3. 我不喜欢它。I don’t like it。
= I dislike it。
= I don’t care for it。
4. 我不喜欢吃肉。I don’t care for meat。
A: I don’t care for meat. I’m afraid of putting on weight。
我不喜欢吃肉。我担心发胖。
B: Vegetarian meals are simply unbearable to me。
对我来说,素食简直难以忍受。
● care for“喜欢”
5. 我不喜欢的是你这种态度。It’s your attitude that I don’t like. A: Why are you so angry?
你为什么这么生气?
B: It’s your attitude that I don’t like。
我不喜欢的是你这种态度。
■ 这一句话是强调句,其结构为“It is+被强调成分+that从句”。
6. 我最不喜欢的莫过于此了。There’s nothing I like less than that. = There is nothing I dislike more than that。
7. 我不大喜欢。I don’t think highly of it。
A: How do you like this poem?
你觉得这首诗怎么样?
B: Personally I don’t think highly of it。
就个人而言,我不大喜欢。
● think highly of “看重”
8. 这个电影真没意思。What a boring film! A: What a boring film!
这个电影真没意思。
B: I can’t agree with you more。
我十分同意你的观点。
9. 我不能容忍这种事情。I can’t stick to this kind of thing。
A: I can’t stick to this kind of thing。
我不能容忍这种事情。
B: Yes, it’s really disgusting。
是的,确实令人厌恶。
10. 我受不了他了。I can’t bear him。
= I can’t put up with him。
= I can’t stand him。
11. 我讨厌下雨天。I hate rainy days。
A: I hate rainy days. 我讨厌下雨天。 B: Why? I like walking in the rain very much。
为什么呀?我特别喜欢在雨中散步。
12. 我对他恨之入骨。I hate his guts. A: He always lies. 他总是说谎。 B: I hate his guts. 我对他恨之入骨。
● hate one’s guts“恨透了某人”
13. 真没意思。It’s for the birds。
= It sucks。
= It’s no good。
● for the birds“荒唐可笑的,沉闷无聊的”
14. 我没觉得这部电影有什么意思。I don’t find any pleasure in this film. A: The film is really wonderful. 这部电影真的不错。
B: But I don’t find any pleasure in this film. 我可是没觉得这部电影有什么意思。
15. 真无聊!It’s boring!
= How boring!
= I’m bored. = It’s dull!
16. 没什么了不起的。It’s nothing much。
Section
A: He won the championship. 他得了锦标赛。
B: It’s nothing much. 没什么了不起的。 ★ championship [5tFAmpjEnFip] n. 锦标赛
17. 我对学习没兴趣。I can’t get into my study。
= I can’t get excited about my study。
○ I can’t concentrate on my study. 我不能专心学习。
18. 这真烦人。That’s really bothersome. = That’s really bothering me。
A: That’s really bothersome. 这真烦人。 B: I couldn’t bear it. 我都要受不了了。
★ bothersome [5b?TEsEm] a. 引起麻烦的,令人烦恼的
19. 他使人厌烦。He’s like a broken record。
○ He really wears me on。
他的确令我感到厌烦。
20. 我不想听。I don’t want to hear it。
A: I’ve heard something about your ex-boyfriend. 我听说了一些关于你前男友的事。 B: Shut up! I don’t want to hear it. 闭嘴!我不想听。
21. 这非常枯燥。It’s rather dull。
= It’s rather tedious。
A: Do you think the lecture is interesting? 你认为这个讲座有意思吗? B: It’s rather dull. 这非常枯燥。
★ tedious [5ti:?iEs] a. 单调乏味的,沉闷枯燥的
22. 我对这工作厌烦透了。I’m fed up with this work。
A: I’m fed up with this work. 我对这工作厌烦透了。 B: So am I. 我也是。
● fed up with“受够了”
23. 我已经没办法忍受了。I can’t take it any more. = This is more than I can stand。
= I can’t stand it any longer. ★ take [teik] v. 忍受
24. 都吵闹些什么呢?What’s all this noise about?
A: What’s all this noise about? 都吵闹些什么呢?
B: They’re discussing whether they should replace Miss Brown, the math teacher。
他们在讨论是否换掉数学老师布朗小姐。
25. 这真叫我讨厌。It gave me a real pain in the neck. = It’s really awful。
■ a pain in the neck 是美国俚语,表示“令人讨厌的家伙,令人厌烦的事”。
26. 我讨厌他的一言一行。
I’ve never been satisfied with anything he says or does。
○ I dread seeing him. 我讨厌看见他。
● be satisfied with“对……感到满意”
(来源:昂秀外语《人人说英语--从ABC到流畅口语》)