大润发放的歌曲名单:女人们最痛恨单身男士们什么?

来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/05/12 08:18:27

如果你听到一群魅力四射且单身的女人在茶余饭后秘密私语,那么此时的话题通常都是男人。

And in most cases, it will eventually turn into a RANT session about how hard it is to find good men to date...

而且多数情况下,谈论到最后女人们还会呈现痛骂环节,抱怨如今找一个好男人约会是多么困难......

Which will lead to a FULL-ON RAG SESSION about men in general...

一般而言是什么导致这种全情斥责的状况呢......

...And wind up with a detailed list of all the traits guys have that are ANNOYING AS HELL.

......还有以一张列有所有那些让人生厌的男士特质详单作为结束。

The reality is that single women have an entire laundry list of traits, qualities, and characteristics that they HATE in single guys.

事实是这样的,这个单身女人呀,有一张全详目清单,上面列着讨厌男士的特征,品质和性格特点。

Did you know this?

关于这个,你知道吗?

I didn't think so.

反正,我不知道。

Well, the truth is that up until a few years ago, I didn't know this either.

嗯,一直到几年前我才明白,之前其实我也不懂的。

So take heart in the idea that you're about to learn something that most men on this planet will DIE not knowing.

因此对你即将要了解到的知识上个心,因为这些东西大部分男人到死也搞不清楚的。

My hope is that what I'm about to share with you will change how you interact with women FOREVER... and help you meet and date more of the kinds of women you're interested in.

我希望随后与你分享的将会永远改变你与女士互动的方式......帮助你遇见那些你感兴趣的不同类型女士,并与她们展开约会。

Onward.

那么我们开始~~~

FRIENDSHIPS AND ROMANCE

友谊&恋爱关系

For women, friendships and romantic relationships are two separate things. They are NOT the same.

对于女人来说,友谊和恋爱关系绝对是两个独立的事儿,肯定不一样。

One can lead to another, but it's RARE when it happens.

一个关系可以演变成另一种关系,但是发生的可能也很小。

Remember that.

所以,记住:

One CAN lead to another, but it's RARE.

一个关系可以演变成另一种,但是很难。

"Romantic" relationships are very different from "friend" relationships.

“恋爱”关系与友谊截然不同。

While most men would sleep with most of their female "friends" if the woman "came on" to them, most women would NOT sleep with most men that they consider "just friends".

大多数男人会与绝大多数女性“朋友”发生关系,如果是女人提出要求的话,然而女人就绝对不会和那些她们只当是“普通朋友”的男人发生关系。

But why is this?

但是为什么会这样呢?

How do women differentiate between "just friends" and "I'll be intimate with you"?

女人是怎么样辨别什么人只是“普通朋友”,而那些又是“想有肌肤之亲的人”呢?

And why is it so hard to become "more than friends" with a woman you've been "just friends" with for a long time?

为什么和女人成为“比朋友多一点”这样的关系,都要在“普通朋友”这一阶段耗那么久?

The answer to this riddle is very interesting to me.

这个谜题的答案让我非常感兴趣。

I believe that the answer comes down to understanding HOW women "know" when they want to "be intimate" with a man... and, even MORE importantly, understanding how women "know" when they DON'T want to "be intimate" with a man...

我相信答案最终会归结为理解女人如何“知道”何时想要与一个男人发生肌肤之亲......而且,更重要的一点是,了解女人如何“知道”何时又不想与一个男人发生肌肤之亲......

The thing that tells a woman whether the guy she's with is "friend" material or "lover" material is how she FEELS.

告诉女人这个男人到底只是“朋友”关系还是“情人”关系的就是她的感觉。

It's a combination of EMOTIONAL feelings and PHYSICAL feelings.

这是一种情绪感觉和生理感觉的综合感知。

It is NOT logic.

而且很不合逻辑。

She might USE logic to "rationalize" her decision... or she might USE logic to SOUND like she has a good reason for either "being with" or "not being with" a particular guy. 

她可能会使用逻辑让自己的决定“合理化”......或者她可能会用逻辑让与特定的那个男人“在”或“不在”一起,又有一个漂亮的理由。

But don't let that distract you.

但是,别让这些分心。

Logic isn't important AT ALL in this context.

在这种情境下,逻辑根本不重要。

So let me say this another way.

所以,让我这么跟你说吧~~

A woman FEELS something emotionally and/or physically, then she uses those FEELINGS as the basis for her "decisions" and actions with a particular guy.

女人的一些情感或生理上的感觉会成为她们决定与男人交往决定的基础。

If she feels that "Ewwww Yuck!" feeling, then her "logical" conclusion will probably not be that she wants to date the guy in question.

如果她有“呃,真烦”这样的感觉,那么所谓“逻辑”就会得出这个男人不是她想要约会的对象这一结论。

If she feels that "It's Gettin' Hot In Here" feeling, then her "logical" conclusion will probably be that this guy is interesting and attractive, and a good "choice" to date. At this point she'll take ACTION on her feelings and thoughts...

如果她感觉到“好热”,那么所谓“逻辑”就会得出这个男人很有趣很有吸引力这样的结论,那么随后一个好的约会即将展开。在此点上,她会基于感觉和思维采取行动。

It goes like this:

如下所示:

FEEL--->THINK--->ACT

感觉--->思考--->行动

First the FEELING, then the THOUGHT... and THEN the action.

感觉为先,随后思考......最后行动。

Now, with this in mind, let me ask you an important question:

现在,有了这些了解,让我问你一个重要的问题:

How do most guys behave around women that they're "romantically" interested in?

在让大多数男人有想发展恋爱关系的女人周围,他们如何表现呢?

And another:

还有另一个问题:

What do they do to get the woman that's the object of their desires to be with them?

他们为了想要得到这个女人会做些什么呢?

Take a few minutes to think about this. Make a list if you have paper and pen handy.

花几分钟时间思考一下这个问题。如果手边上有纸笔的话可以列个表。

I'm serious. I'll wait.

我很认真喔,我等着你仔细想清楚。

Come back when you're finished.

完成之后回到我们的讨论。

Now take a look at your list.

一起来看看你列出的表格。

I'll bet that almost every single thing on your list was something "external".

我打赌,你表上列出的每一个单独条目都是一些“外部”事件。

In other words, your list probably contains things like "Take her to dinner" and "Give her compliments" and "Buy her flowers" and "Call her often".

换句话说,你的表格可能包括例如“带她去吃饭”“赞美她”“给她买花”“经常打电话给她”之类的事情。

These are all things that demonstrate that he's INTERESTED.

这些事情表明了男人是感兴趣的。

They are NOT things that trigger those emotional and physical feelings inside of a woman that tell her that THIS IS THE GUY.

它们其实并不是能够引发女人认定“就是这个男人”情绪感知和生理感觉的事情。

In other words, men try to use "props" to LET A WOMAN KNOW HE'S INTERESTED...

换句话说,男人尝试用一些“道具”让女人知道“他们对你感兴趣”......

...HOPING that when the woman sees these displays she'll be interested in him.

......希望当女人看到这些表示会也对那个那人感兴趣。

Almost NONE of the things men do to court women make women FEEL ANYTHING even remotely similar to "Attraction" and "Arousal".

男人做的这些示爱事件中,几乎没有一件会让女人感觉到哪怕是一点点类似于“有吸引力”和“唤醒”的感觉。

Of course, you know this.

当然了,你自己也知道这点。

You've probably done this stuff about a bazillion times. I have, too. I know what it's like to try OVER AND OVER to let a particular woman know that I'm interested... only to have her NOT RESPOND in a "romantic" way.

你可能无数次地做过这些事情了,我也是。我知道,我们一遍遍地重复这些只是为了让那个女人知道,我们对她感兴趣......但得到的却是她不想与你“谱写罗曼史”的回应。

The PROBLEM with this kind of thing is that it makes TWO HUGE MISTAKES at once.

造成这个问题是原因是:我们同时犯了两个大错误。

First, it's just the plain-old wrong way to go. Telling or showing a woman that you "like her" has no effect on how she feels about YOU.

第一,这是一个普遍错误的方式。告诉或者为女人展现“你喜欢她”的行为根本不会改变女人对你的感觉。

In the moment it sure seems to make sense... "If I show her how I feel, she'll return the feelings".

在这当儿上,这是讲的通的......“如果我向她说明我的感觉,她也会告诉我她的感受。”

Duh.

这不是废话嘛!

Like I said, it seems like the right thing to do in the moment (when your inner little girl has a big fat crush). But it's not... it will have NO effect on her feelings for you.

就像我说的,看起来那个时候做着完全正确的事情(当你内心中的小女孩儿也同样对你着迷时)。但是如果不是这样的话......这么做就不会影响女人对你的感觉。

And second, it communicates clearly that YOU DON'T GET IT. It tips a woman off INSTANTLY that you're not hip to what's going... and it kills your chances with her. 

第二,明确告诉你:你没戏!这样的说明立马斩断了与女人交流的机会。

Say what?

说什么呢?

You mean that doing nice things for women, and trying to show how you feel can actually HURT your chances with a woman?

你是说我为女人做了这么多好事,然后告诉她我的感觉,事实上居然会斩断与其交流的机会?

Yea, it can.

是啊,这样的确会。

Look, if you've been dating a woman exclusively for six months, and her birthday comes... it's OK to buy her a gift and tell her that you like spending time with her.

听着,如果你专心地与这个女人约会6个月,临近她的生日时候......给她买份礼物,然后告诉她很乐意与她一起共度时光,这样做都是合情合理的。

YOU'RE ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP.

因为你已经处于这种恋爱关系中了。

But if you've known a woman for six DAYS and you try this kind of thing, you're going to shoot yourself in the foot.

但是如果你只和一个女人认识了6天,你就尝试做上面的事情,无外乎自作孽。

Women are EXPERTS at recognizing men who DON'T GET IT. And if you DON'T get it, PLUS you're trying to compensate for the fact that you don't get it with gifts and compliments, then you're REALLY screwed (or not screwed, as the case may be).

女人是辨认男人是否没戏的专家。如果你没戏,再加上你试图为自己没戏做出挽回而送礼物,说赞美的言辞,这时候你真的完蛋了(看情形而定,或者也不一定会完蛋)。

Remember what I'm about to tell you.

记住我即将要跟你讲的话。

Burn it into your mind.

并深深地烙进你的思想。

Write it on a sticky-note and put it on your computer monitor...

将其写在便签上,然后贴在电脑显示器前方:

SINGLE, ATTRACTIVE WOMEN WATCH MEN TRY TO WIN THEM OVER ALL DAY LONG. THEY KNOW WHEN A GUY DOESN'T "GET IT"... AND THEY'RE ANNOYED WHEN A GUY WHO DOESN'T "GET IT" JUST KEEPS TRYING AND TRYING AND TRYING.

单身女人目睹男人一整天取悦她芳心。她们心里知道这个男人没戏的的时候......没戏的的男人还在不停地尝试,尝试,再尝试,让女人着实恼火。

Keep in mind that single, attractive women watch guys do this stuff 24/7. They shake their pretty heads and say "He doesn't get it... He doesn't get it... He doesn't get it" over and over and over.

牢记,这些单身漂亮女人时时刻刻都在观察着男人做这些事情。并且她们摇动着漂亮的头颅一遍又一遍地说:“他没戏......他没戏......他也没戏。”

The point is that if you DON'T GET IT, then nothing you do is going to work for you.

问题在于,你,没,戏!之后你怎么做都没用的!

The problem is bigger than you can imagine, and you're going to need to take a totally different road to get where you're going...

问题比你想象的要大得多,你需要走上一条与之前完全不同的路......

WHAT ATTRACTIVE WOMEN HATE MOST ABOUT SINGLE GUYS...

那么漂亮女人究竟最憎恶单身男人什么呢?

Let's return to where we started.

让我们重新回到这一最开始的问题。

There are a few particular things that REALLY annoy single, attractive women.

有一些特有的事情真的会把单身有魅力的女人惹毛。

One of the reasons that these things annoy women is because they're DEAL KILLERS.

这些事情会惹女人生厌的原因之一是,男人扮演了“交易杀手”的角色。

A woman can like everything about you, but if you do these things (or even ONE of these things), it can DESTROY your chances of success with a particular woman.

一个女人可以喜欢你的一切,但是如果你做了这些事情(或者其中一件)的话,那么你与她的成功牵手的机会将毁于一旦。

Here are a few of the BIG things that single women hate:

这里列出一些单身女人最讨厌的大事儿:

1) Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval

1)为了获得她的注意和同意而降低你的地位

If I had to describe the one single thing that both annoys women and DESTROYS a guy's chances, it would be this.

如果让我讲到一件既会惹恼女人又会毁了男人机会的事情,那莫过于这个了。

It has taken me a long time to see this particular pattern, but it's EVERYWHERE.

我理解这个模式费了好长时间,但是真的是无处不在。

Men, in effect, say "Hi, I want your approval and attention. I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control... and let YOU call the shots... and do anything to please YOU... if you'll give me your attention and approval". But the problem is that women DON'T WANT you to give up your status and "manliness".

男人呢,实际上,说着:“嗨,我想要得到你的同意还有关心。我想要让你成为我能控制的人......你说了算......我会做一切来取悦你......如果你给予我关注和同意。”但是,问题就在于女人根本就不愿意看见男人放弃自己的地位和“男子气概”。

Women aren't ATTRACTED to men who act weak and tentative.

女人不会被举止软弱踌躇的男人吸引。

Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval.

女人暗自讨厌那人为了换取她们同意而有放弃自己权威的表现。

THEY HATE IT!

她们真的很讨厌这样子!

I could literally write an entire book on this one single concept.

关于这一点我几乎可以写一整本书来阐述。

Take a few minutes to think this one over, and maybe write down the ways that you make this mistake with women.

花几分钟来再想一遍这一点,也可以写下来你和女人交流时犯下如此的错误。

More importantly, think about how you're going to STOP DOING IT IMMEDIATELY.

更重要的是,思考一下你将如何立即停止这样做。

2) Being Needy, Clingy, And Insecure

2)表现的贫苦,黏人和不牢靠

When one person "clings" to another person "psychologically", the person who is being "clinged to" RESENTS and REJECTS the needy, clingy emotional parasite...

当一个人在“心理上粘着”另一个人时,那个被粘的人对于贫困,黏人的情绪寄生虫十分憎恶......

This is WUSS behavior at its worst.

这是懦夫最糟糕的举动。

If a guy is on the phone with a girl he just met, and she says "Hey, I have to go", he might say "Aw, well... um... OK. Um, will you call me when you get home?".

如果一个男人和一个他刚认识的女孩通电话,对方说:“嘿,我得走了。"男人可能会说:“哦,嗯,好的。那么,你到家以后你会打电话给我吗?”

Or let's say a guy and a girl are out on their first date, and they're walking around in a large department store.

或者让我假定一个小伙子和女孩子在进行他们的第一次约会,他们在大型百货商店游荡。

Most guys will follow the woman everywhere, and not leave her side for a minute.

大多数男人会随处跟随女人,并且寸步不离。

If she wanders away, he'll come find her IMMEDIATELY.

如果女人不小心走散,他会立马去把她找回来。

He'll stay physically close to her, as if he's afraid she'll leave without him.

他一直在身体上保持靠近,就像他害怕女人会离开一般。

And an even worse example is a guy who is so emotionally insecure that he actually ASKS a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun, interesting, etc.

更糟糕的一个例子是小伙子流露出极度的情绪不安全感,他会问女孩儿,还让她告诉他自己很好,很有趣,等等。

"Do you think I'm interesting?"

“你觉得我有意思吗?”

"Do you think we could ever have a relationship?"

“你觉得我们在一起有可能吗?”

"Am I your type?"

“我是你喜欢的那款吗?”

Women HATE this stuff. It makes them shiver with the heebie-jeebies. It makes them want to RUN AWAY.

女人讨厌这样。这样会让她们紧张战栗,让她们想要逃离。

3) Not Leading - And Even Worse, Trying To Get Her To Lead

3)不主导-更糟糕的是让女人主导

Women have WUSS-DAR.

女人有懦夫感应。

One of the things that triggers a woman's WUSS-DAR is a man who FOLLOWS.

一件能引发女人的懦夫感应的事情就是男人总跟随附和。

The REAL problem is that most women won't try to LEAD naturally.

真正的问题就在于女人很自然地不想主导一些事情。

So you've got a situation where a man is trying to FOLLOW a woman who isn't LEADING.

所以你便可以勾画出一个男人跟随着一个不愿领导的女人身后的场景。

He's looking for little cues so he knows where to go and what to do... but he isn't getting them.

他正在寻找一点点线索来提示自己去向何方,该做什么......但是他并没有找到。

So what does he do?

所以他都做了什么呢?

He ASKS for them!

他于是开始问女人们!

He says "So, I was thinking of maybe taking you to Olive Garden for dinner... how does that sound?".

他开口:“因此,我考虑要带你去橄榄园西餐厅吃饭......你觉得怎么样?”

Everything about the way he asks says to the woman "I'm trying to figure out what you want me to do... please help me know how you want me to act, where you want me to take you, and what you want me to say".

所有男人询问的方式就像是在对女人说:“我正在判断你想要我做什么......拜托帮帮我,让我了解你想要我怎么做,你想让我带你去哪儿,你想要我对你说什么?”

This is ATTRACTION DEATH!

这是呈现吸引力的死穴!

men who don't lead, and even worse, try to get a woman to lead, ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF SINGLE WOMEN.

这是男人不主导,但是更加糟糕的是那些想要女人来主导的人,足以让单身女人抓狂。

They HATE IT!

她们真的很讨厌这样子!

4) Using Insecure, Approval-Seeking, Low-Status Posture, Gestures, Voice Tone, And Body Language

4)使用不牢靠的,寻求同意和低身段的姿态,手势,声调和身势语

There's a term that single, attractive, in-demand women use to describe men who use weak, approval-seeking posture, gestures, comments, and mannerisms...

这一条用于炙手可热的魅力单身女性在描述那些个常使用软弱的,寻求同意的姿态,手势,评论和矫揉造作的男人们。

The term is "NICE".

此条看上去挺“美好”吧。

"He's nice... but... there's no chemistry."

“他挺好的......但.......我们不来电。”

This is one of those areas that's not easy to talk about.

这是一个不太容易说明白的地方。

Since SO DAMN MANY GUYS do this stuff, it's almost impossible to explain.

因为太多人都这么做,所以根本没可能解释清楚。

It's like trying to tell a fish that they're not going to get anywhere in life if they stay wet.

就像是试着跟鱼讲如果你一直这么潮湿,今后将一事无成。

The fish doesn't even KNOW it's wet in the first place.

但鱼根本就不知道它们一开始就是周身潮湿的呀。

But let me try.

但是,让我来试着解释这一条。

This is important.

非常重要。

Go spend a day observing couples.

花一天时间观察一对儿。

Go places where couples that have just met spend time together.

去那些个能够看到情侣们一起花时间度过的地方。

Bars, clubs, coffee shops, whatever.

比如酒吧,俱乐部,咖啡店,等等。

Now watch the GUYS.

之后,注意观察他们。

Watch how they lean towards the women. 

看看他们是如何偏向女同胞的。

Watch how they raise their eyebrows in exaggerated response to women's comments.

看看他们是怎样夸张地扬起眉毛回应着女人的评论的。

Watch how they slump over, let their shoulders fall forward, and smile fake-ly at whatever the women say.

看看他们如何萎靡,双肩前倒,然后可以立马在女人说任何话的时候挂上假笑。

If you're close enough, listen to how men ask questions and make comments with a voice tone that says "I'm insecure and I'm trying to be extra nice to compensate for it".

如果你离得足够近的话,听听男人们是用何种声调和做出评价的,通常是这样:“我不确定,我想表现的特别好来做弥补。”

You'll see it EVERYWHERE.

这种状况随处可见。

In fact, you'll see it so much that you'll probably write me back to tell me that I'm the one who's crazy, and that since it happens so much, it must be "the right way".

事实上,你会看见许多这样的情形,你可能还会回写给我,告诉我说我是个疯子,而且正因为经常发生,这也许才是“正确的做法”。

Well, it's not.

唉,其实不是的。

If there's one thing that triggers an attractive single woman's WUSS-DAR, it's a man's posture, gestures, eye contact, voice tone, etc.

能引发魅力单身女人的懦夫感知事件就是男人的姿势,手势,目光接触,声调,等等。

It all happens in an INSTANT.

这样的事情总是瞬间发生。

Women read this stuff and interpret it as instantly and accurately as you read and interpret the cover of Playboy.

女人立马精确读并理解这个观点,就像你解读《花花公子》杂志封面一般。

NO ANALYSIS NECESSARY.

不需要做分析。

I'd say that probably 90% of all men alive today INSTANTLY disqualify themselves with women because of this problem.

可以说大概90%的男人是因为这个问题被女人立马取消了与其交往的资格。

Their voice tone, gestures, posture, etc. TELEGRAPH the message that they're a WUSS.

男人们的声调,手势,姿势,等等。传递的信息就是他们是个懦夫。

They do a thousand weird little things to let a woman know that they're uncomfortable and "not being themselves".

他们会做很多个奇奇怪怪的小事情,就是想要让女人们知道他们一点儿也不舒服,他们都不能“做自己”。

And you guessed it...

然后让你猜猜看......

Single women HATE IT!

单身女人真的很讨厌这样子!

5) Not Understanding That She's A Woman And You're A Man

5)根本不理解她是个女人而你是个男人

I'm about to get philosophical on your ass, so be cool. 

我将要给你灌输一点哲学观点。

When it comes down to it, most men don't understand women.

当其归根到底时,还是男人不了解女人。

But the REAL kicker is that most men don't understand MEN, either!

但是真正的发牢骚者会讲:大多数人也都不了解男人!

Most guys don't know what it's like to get in touch with their MALE NATURE.

很多人甚至不知道怎样才是男性特质。

Combine these two issues, and you get a guy who behaves in ways that DO NOT trigger ATTRACTION in women.

把这两个问题合二为一来看,一个男人的行为举止不会吸引女人。

Women have a "nature". A female nature.

女人有“特质”。女性特质。

Men also have a "nature". You guessed it, it's a MALE nature.

男人也有“特质”。对,就是男性特质。

Women are coy. They like to play hard to get. They like to enjoy the chase. They love anticipation. They love to "let a guy catch them"...

女人内敛。她们想让自己变得没那么容易获得。她们享受被追逐,当然还有为此而进行的竞争。她们更喜欢“让男人追”......

Men are competitive. Men are dominant. Men like to play rough games, win things, and rule their territory.

男人呢,求胜心切,统治欲强。他们喜欢玩彪悍的游戏,去赢,然后统治他们的疆域。

Well guess what?

猜猜看吧?

Most men don't BEHAVE like men when they're in the presence of a woman that they "like".

在喜欢的女人面前,大多数男人的举止会不像个男人。

And since most men don't understand female human nature, they don't demonstrate that they "get it" when they're with women that they "like".

而也因为多数男人不了解女人的人本性,他们和喜欢的女人在一起时他控制不了“赢取芳心”的状态。

Women like men. Men like women. There are POWERFUL causes at play here.

女人爱男人,男人爱女人。这便是这场游戏的强大动因。

When you're around a woman you like, don't act like a GIRLY-MAN. It's not sexy, and it's not attractive...

当你围绕着你心爱的女人时,不要表现得像个娘娘腔。不性感,也不没有吸引力。

And single women HATE IT!

单身女人真的不喜欢这样子!

6) Not Being Interesting To Be Around

6)在女人周围时根本提不起兴趣

Underneath most behavior that I see most guys acting out is a "core belief" that goes like this: 

下面我观察到大多数男人外露举止的“核心信仰”是这样的:

"I don't believe that an attractive woman would want to be around me just because she enjoys my presence... so I make up for it by saying and doing certain things that I hope she'll enjoy... and if she enjoys those other things enough, then maybe she'll want to spend more time with me."

“我就不相信一个有魅力的女人只因为我的存在而乐于环绕在我周围......所以我就说一些做一些事情补偿,让她觉得很享受......如果她很享受我为她做的这些事的话,之后可能她就会想和我多呆一些时间。”

Heavy, man.

真笨呐你!

Well guess what? Most attractive single women KNOW that if a guy isn't interesting to be around, they she's eventually going to go CRAZY being around him.

嗯,猜猜看会发生什么?大多数有魅力的单身女人知道,如果在一个男人身边会很无趣,那么她呆在这个男人身边终究是会发疯。

In other words, no amount of material gifts, compliments, dinners, and other "displays" will EVER compensate for a lack of BEING INTERESTING.

换句话说,再多的礼物,赞美,晚餐还有其他的“表现”,都抵不过“感兴趣”一说。

Here's a profound thought:

下面是一个思考:

I and several other guys I know have many women who call us often... just because they enjoy being around us.

我和一些认识的人,经常接到许多女人的电话......只是因为那些女人喜欢围绕在我们周围。

These women would be happy just to be in the same room with us... and enjoy our company.

这些女人和我们呆在一起很开心......而且也极度享受我们的陪伴。

And yes, these women CALL US.

没错,而且还是这些女人打给我们的。

Often.

常常如此。

Material gifts, food, flowers, and other "displays" have ZERO lasting value to a woman when it comes to how she FEELS about you...

但涉及到女人对你的感觉如何时,礼物,好吃的,鲜花和其他“表现”都是零持久度。

An attractive single woman wants a guy who LIGHTS HER UP. She wants to FEEL GOOD.

一个魅力单身女人需要男人让她兴奋,她想要感觉良好。

She wants mystery... she wants to laugh... she wants a challenge... she wants sexual tension...

她想要神秘感......她想要欢笑......她想要挑战......她想要性张力......

If you're using compliments, gifts, food, and other "displays" to get a woman's attention... you need to ask yourself a tough question:

如果你使用赞美,礼物,好吃的还有其他“表现”来讨女人欢心......你必须问自己一个严肃的问题:

Is it because you don't believe that a woman would want to be around you just to be around you?

是因为你不相信一个女人和你在一起仅仅是因为她想和你在一起?

Because if you don't know how to be INTERESTING to a woman, then no amount of compensation is going to fix the problem.

因为如果你不清楚怎样让女人感兴趣,那么再多的补偿也修复不了这个难题。

If you're boring, predictable, and uninteresting, then you're never going to have women calling YOU to hang out.

如果你这个人很无趣,能一眼看透,你压根就别惦记着女人会打电话邀你出去了。

Oh, and women HATE IT.

嗯,女人真的讨厌这样的。

7) Not Understanding Attraction

7)不理解吸引力

This is a BIGGIE.

这是个大问题。

You hear me talking about it all the time, right?

关于这个你听我说过很多次了,对吧?

Maybe now that you've read this newsletter you'll have a better context to understand what I'm about to tell you...

可能你现在读到的文章会帮助你更好地理解我将要讲到的东西.....

If you "get it" with women, it's SUPER INTERESTING and ATTRACTIVE to them.

如果你“懂”女人,那么她们就会觉得你非常有趣,魅力无限。

Women can INSTANTLY FEEL IT when they're with a guy who "gets it".

女人会立刻感觉到男人是否“懂”她们。

Women know very quickly if they're talking to a guy who understands himself and women... and who enjoys creating and building sexual tension.

女人对于与她们谈话的男人是否了解自己还有女人,是不是乐于创造和搭建性张力,能够迅速感知。

Women know if a guy speaks the SECRET LANGUAGE of "Sexual Communication". 

女人也知道男人是否在传递性暗示密语。

If he doesn't, then she stops all communication on that level.

如果他没有,女人会停止在这一层面上的交流。

If he does, then it continues.

如果他有,那么交流继续。

ATTRACTION Isn't A Choice.

吸引力不是道选择题。

Attraction is an emotional and physical RESPONSE... and you can't "convince" a woman to feel it with logic, gifts, and NICENESS.

吸引力是情感和生理的回应......你不能用逻辑,礼物和美好的事物“说服”一个女人。

Attraction is the result of a woman meeting a man who understands how attraction works... and who knows what to do in each specific situation to progress to the next level.

吸引力是女人遇到那个懂的如何让魅力奏效的男人时的必然产物......而且,谁又知道在每一个特定情境中要做些什么,才会进入到下一个阶段呢,

The PROBLEM with ATTRACTION, and with success with women in general is that the things you need to DO to be successful are NOT OBVIOUS.

关于吸引力以及成功与女人沟通的难题总体上就是取得成功所必须要做的事儿似乎没有明显的轮廓。

They're "counter intuitive", in many cases.

很多情况下,她们“反直觉”。

In other words, they're the OPPOSITE of what you'd THINK would make sense.

换言之,和你想的相反没准就讲得通。

You have to do things like CREATE TENSION... stop doing something that she likes... give her time to miss you... etc.

你做一些比如制造张力的事情......停下来吧,别做她喜欢的事情了......给她留点想念你的时间......

And if you don't understand ATTRACTION, a woman is going to KNOW IT.

如果你不了解吸引力这一回事儿,女人也能感觉到。

And guess what?

会发生什么呢?

Single women HATE IT when a man doesn't understand ATTRACTION and how to communicate on this "other level".

单身女人真的很讨厌男人不理解吸引力,而且还对在另一层面上如何交流毫无头绪的状况。

Now that I've shared the mistakes, you need the next piece of the puzzle. You need to get an education on how attraction works for women... and the RIGHT things to do up front to give her those emotional/physical feelings inside.

现在我来共享一下这个错误,你没准儿需要下一个谜题。你必须要明白吸引力如何在女人那儿发挥效能的......和在她们面前最好做些什么,才能让她们情感和生理上都感觉的到。

Right now you're probably feeling that excited "Ah Ha!" feeling. 

现在,你是不是有一种豁然开朗的感觉。

That's because you understand something at a different level... you've used your mind to understand something complex... and you feel good about bettering yourself.

那是因为你在不同的层级面上明白了一些事情......你在动脑子理解一些复杂的东西......对于完善自己你感觉很良好。

Well this is just the TIP of the iceberg.

这些其实都只是冰山一角。

As educational as this has been, this is only the beginning.

这些也仅仅只是个开始。

If you're starting to realize how important it is to get this area of your life handled, then I recommend you make a commitment and take your education to a WORLD CLASS level.

如果你开始意识到掌控自己生活这一区域是有多么重要时,我建议你许下承诺,让自己达到一流教育水准。

And what's the best way to do that?

那么达到这个目标最好的途径是什么呢?

Well, I've spent the last several years of my life figuring out exactly what does and doesn't work with women.

我花了最近几年时间里正确理解,什么对女人奏效,什么又绝对不管用。

I figured this stuff out for MYSELF... and then I took what I've learned and put it all together to help others learn as well.

我为自己理解这些......然后我把自己领会到的进行整合,也来惠及他人。

My Double Your Dating eBook represents THOUSANDS of hours of research, testing, getting to know guys who were successful with women, and generally organizing every level of this knowledge into an easy-to-understand system that ANY guy can use to increase his success with women and dating.

我的电子书《约会倍增术》是众多研究,调查的代表,书中你可以了解到他们如何成功掳取女人芳心,通常组织每一阶段的知识成为任何人能够看懂的版本,提高约会成功几率。

And I'll tell you something...

我还将告诉你一些......

It works.

确实奏效。

This eBook is the most advanced and effective program of it's kind available anywhere at ANY price.

这个电子书是一个非常高级有效的程序,在任何地方任何价格都可以获得。

And I have an offer that you're not likely to find repeated anywhere else...

仅此一家,绝无复制。

I'll send it to you at MY RISK.

我个人承担邮寄风险。

You can try it out for a full 7 days, and if you don't see MASSIVE results, just let me know... and pay nothing.

7天免费期,如果没有成效,告诉我,全款退货。

That's right, you can try it FREE for 7 days.

没错,7天免费期。

On top of all that, I'd like to invite you to sign up for my free, 3-times-weekly dating tips newsletter. 

另外,我诚邀您注册我的一周三次的约会贴士通讯。

There's no obligation, and you can easily remove yourself anytime. And believe me, I hate spam as much as you do. You don't have to worry about me ever sharing your email address with anyone. 

会员没有任何义务,可随时退出。相信我,我和你们一样也很讨厌垃圾邮件,我们承诺绝不会泄露您的邮箱地址。

And I'll talk to you again soon.

再会。

Your Friend,

你的朋友,

David DeAngelo

David DeAngelo