扫码支付app下载安装:商务英语900

来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/05/01 23:55:37
商务英语口语900句下载
759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。
760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.因为汤姆•李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。
761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。
762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。
763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。 
764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。
765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。
766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。
767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。
768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。
769 This price is subject to change without notice.此价格可以不经通知自行调整。
770 The offer isn't subject to prior sale.本报盘以货物未售出为条件。
771 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。
772 This offer must be withdrawn if we haven't received your reply within five days.如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。
773 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。
774 As this is a special offer, we hope you won't miss this opportunity.因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。
775 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。
776 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。
777 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。
778 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。
779 We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%。
780 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at today's rate of exchange.这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。
781 I think your price is on the high side.我认为贵方价格偏高。
782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.你方价格比去年高出20%。
783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。
784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.这种商品的竞争非常激烈。
785 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。
786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。
787 The German quotation is lower than yours.德国报价比你们的低。
788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。
789 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。
790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。
791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。
792 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。
793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。
794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。
795 I'm glad that we've settled the price.很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
797 What's your counter-offer?您的还价是多少?
798 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。
799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。
800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。
801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。
802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。
803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?
807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。                
809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 
810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 
812 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。
813 That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
815 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。       816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?
817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?                        
820 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?
821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。
823 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什幺吗?
824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?                                                   
825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。                    
826 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.我们将按合同条款交货。
827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。                                                          
828 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。                  
829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.我们确信合同会顺利执行的。
830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。
831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.合同双方有义务履行合同。
832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.除非有什幺突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。
833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.任何违背合同之事都是不利的。
834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.买主有权撤消合同。
835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。
836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。                                                              
837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。
838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.如果没有什幺正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。
839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfil your part of it.我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。
840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。
841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。                                                          
842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。
843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。
844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.包装直接关系到产品的销售。
845 Packing will help push the sales.包装有助于推销产品。
846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.买方通常很注意包装。
847 Different articles require different forms of packing.不同商品需要不同的包装。
848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。
849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?
850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。
851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。
852 Cartons are seaworthy.纸箱适合海运。
853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。
854 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。                                                            
855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什幺异议吗?
856 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.我们将按你方的要求进行包装。
857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。
858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.应采取措施加固纸箱。
859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。            860 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。
861 It's urgent to improve the packing.必须马上改进包装。
862 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.包装费用未算在报价中。
863 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。                                       
864 Please make an offer indicating the packing.请报价并说明包装情况。
865 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.请保证货物不受潮。
866 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。
867 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。
868 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。
869 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。
870 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。
871 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.所有包内都有一层防水内衬。
872 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。                                                   
873 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。                                                 
874 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。                                                      
875 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。
876 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。
877 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。
878 Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.每件货物应单独用油纸包好。
879 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.每只木箱体积不应超过1.5m*1m*1m。
880 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。
881 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。
882 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。
883 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。
884 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。                                                     
885 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。
886 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.选择合适的运输方式很重要。
887 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。
888 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。
889 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.空运较快但运费较高。
890 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。
891 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。
892 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。
893 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.货物将在香港转船。
894 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。                                                 
895 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。                                                         
896 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。
897 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。                                                   
898 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。                                                            
899 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。                                              
900 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。