究极风暴革命和4:商务英语

来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/05/08 02:36:22
      1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

  我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

  2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.  我想把这
张票换成头等车。

  3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.  我要预订去芝加哥的
卧铺。

  4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。

  5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

  6 I missed my train.

 7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。

  8 it’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。

  9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.  我会在机场柜台拿
机票。

  10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit,
please.
  我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。

  11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.  我们在机场的
大厅里等约翰。

  12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.  我要买一张优待票
代替。

  13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。

  14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.  我要一个靠窗的座位。

  15 you have to change at Chicago station.  你必须要在芝加哥站转
车。

  16 we have only one a day for New York.  到纽约的一天只有一班。

  17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。

  18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.  我要预订一个座位去
纽约。

  19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.


  20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.  早上10点半有班
机。

  21 I’m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。


  22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想预订。


  23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。


  24 I’d like to change my reservation.  我想变更一下我的预订。

  25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。


  26 my reservation number is 2991.


  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.  我在东京预订的。

  28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。


  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。


  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

  我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

  31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服还没干。


  32 I put too much detergent in the washer.  我在洗衣机里放了太多
的洗衣粉。

  33 this stain is really stubborn. 这污垢去不掉。


  34 I did three loads of wash today.  我今天洗了三次衣服。

  35 the train is comfortable.


  36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.  我在行李房托运
行李。

  37 he guessed the train would come in early.  他猜想火车会很早到
达。

  38 the stations are always full of people。

  39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。


  40 you need to transfer at central station.  你必须在中央车站换

  41 how long are you going to stay here?


  42 do you have anything to declare?


  43 what"s the purpose of your visit?


  44 what time does the ship leave?


  45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?  这艘船什么时候出发去
檀香山?

  46 could you please give me the departure time?  你能告诉我出发
的时间吗?

  47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?  我坐船去需要预订吗?

  48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?  去上海的单程票多
少钱?

  49 when would you like to return/go?  你打算什么时候回来/去?

  50 do you have any tickets available for that date?  你们有那天
的票吗?

  51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?  你们有那天
的票吗?

  52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?

一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?


  53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?  你可以把这件外套
送到洗衣店吗?

  54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?  可以帮我把这件
裙子烫平吗?

  55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me?  可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

  56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?  下雨时请你收一下
衣服,好吗?

  57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我应该在哪里
补票?


  58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?  你在哪里取你的手提箱
呢?

  59 When can you pick up your ticket?  你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

  60 Where is immigration? 入境处在什么地方?


  61 Where can I get my baggage?  我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

  62 Is the departure time on schedule?  起飞时间准时吗?

  63 How long will the flight be delayed?  班机诞误多长时间?

  64 What’s the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?


  65 Will the flight be delayed? 这班机会延误吗?


  66 May I have baggage tags?给我行李标签好吗?


  67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 对不起,请
问飞机何时到达东京呢?


  68 Could you explain how to fill this out?  请你说明一下怎样填这
张表好吗?

  69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?  请给一份海关
申报表好吗?

  70 May I have a disembarkation card?  请给我一张离机卡好吗?

  71 Is this within the tax-free limit?  这个在免税限额内吗?

  72 Where’s a tax-free shop? 免税店在哪儿?


  73 What time should I be at the departure gate?  我在什么时间到
登机门?

  74 Could you help me find my baggage?  请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

  75 Will the flight be canceled? 这班机会取消吗?


  76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?


  请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?


  77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m.
Next Monday?


  78 What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?


  去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?


  79 Where do I pick up the ticket?  我什么地方拿机票?

  80 From which station does the train leave?


  81 Can I stop over on the way?  我在中途可以停吗?

  82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?


  请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?


  83 Are there any discount tickets for me?  给我有折扣吗?

  84 What time does the plane take off?  飞机何时起飞呢?

  85 One way or a round trip ticket?  单程票还是双程票呢?

  86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?


  第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?


  87 Is it direct train? 这是直达车吗?


  88 What platform does the train leave from?  这班车从哪个站台开
出呢?

  89 By what time should I check in?  我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?

  90 What is the boarding time? 何时登机呢?


  91 How much is the excess baggage charge?  超额行李费多少钱?

  92 Will this flight leave on time?  这班机准时起飞吗?

  93 Can I bring this on the plane?  这件我可以带上飞机吗?

  94 What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?


  95 Are there reserved seats on the train?  车上有预订座位吗?

  96 Where is gate six? 6号登机门在哪儿?


  97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?  这班飞机的登机门
在哪儿?

  98 Has this seat number started boarding?  这个座位号已开始登机
了吗?

  99 Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿?


  100 How long is the ticket valid?  这车票有效期多久?301 I would like to ask you a question.  我想问你一个问题。
  302 Yes. Please do. 好,请说。
  303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty? 你可以回
答我有关保证的问题吗?
  304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away. 我不知道
你是否愿意立即回答。
  305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing. 我必须
提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
  306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said? 抱歉,
你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
  307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower. 请你
尽量放慢说话速度。
  308 I will try. 我会试试看。
  309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in
more detail?   你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
  310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
  311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts
with respect to the manner of payment.  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式
的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
  312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what
particular markets you foresee for our product.  事实上,我关心的是
贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
  313 We really need more specific information about your
technology.  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
  314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely
one month is ample time, isn"t it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月够了吧?
  315 I will try, but no promises.  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
  316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
  317 You are welcome.
  318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.  
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
  319 Let me give you an indication.  我可以提示一个想法。
  320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final. 请记得这不是
最后的回答。
  321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree. 让我们假
设一个我们不同意的状况。
  322 Just for argument"s sake, suppose we disagree. 为了讨论,假设
我方不同意。
  323 There is no such published information.  没有相关的出版资
料。
  324 Such data is confidential.  这样的资料为机密资料。
  325 I am not sure such data does exist.  我不确定是否有这样的资
料存在。
  326 It would depend on what is on the list.  这要看列表内容。
  327 We need them urgently.  我们急需这些资料。
  328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis
as we acquire it.  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
  329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
  330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
  331 May I speak to your boss?
  332 Give me someone who can speak English.
  333 Is there anyone who can speak English?
  334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.  我想请你们负责
人讲话。
  335 I would like to talk to your chief.  我想请你们主管讲话。
  336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要请王先生讲话。
  337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能请李先生讲话吗?
  338 When is he expected to be back?  他什么时候回来?
  339 Do you know when he will be back?
  340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back? 你能否告诉我
陈先生何时会回来?
  341 Who is this, please? 请问你是哪一位?
  342 Who is calling, please? 请问你是谁?
  343 May I have your name? 请问你姓名?
  344 Whom are you calling? 你要找谁?
  345 Will you please spell his name for me?  请你把他的名字拼给我
好吗?
  346 Please say it again. 请再说一遍。
  347 Would you speak a little louder?
  348 Will you speak up, please? 请你大声一点。
  349 Will you speak more slowly? 请你说慢一点。
  350 Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生现在不在此地。
  351 He is not in now. 他现在不在这里。
  352 He has not come in yet. 他还没有来。
  353 He will be here in 30 minutes.
  354 He has gone home.
  355 He is in conference. 他正在开会。
  356 May I take your message? 你需要留言吗?
  357 May I have him call you back?  要我请他回你电话吗?
  358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak
to anyone else?  抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?
  359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.  我把这个电话转给陈先
生。
  360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number
for you.
  361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.  真抱歉,让你久等了。
  362 His extension number is 285.  他的分机号码是285。
  363 He is speaking on another phone.  他正在接听别的电话。
  364 Would you please take a message?  请你代我留话好吗?
  365 Would you like to leave any message?  你要留什么话吗?
  366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.  我要打一个
叫号电话。
  367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.  我要打一个叫
人电话。
  368 I don"t know how to do that.  我不知道该怎么打。
  369 Will you accept the charge?  你愿意付电话费用吗?
  370 Where is the telephone office?  电话局在什么地方?
  371 Is there a public phone near here?  这附近有公用电话吗?
  372 Do you have a coin for the phone?  你有打电话的硬币吗?
  373 How do I call this number?  这个号码怎么打?
  374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?
  375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei. 我想打个
长途电话到台北去。
  376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States? 我想打个
越洋长途到美国去。
  377 How much is a call to the United States?
  378 Will you please call me back?
  379 May I use your telephone?
  380 Someone is using the phone.  有人在用电话。
  381 Do you have an extension?  你有分机吗?
  382 We don"t have an extension.  我们没有分机。
  383 There is a phone booth in the corner.  在转角处有个电话亭。
  384 It is a pay phone.   那是一个付费电话。
  385 Whom do you want to call?  你要打电话给谁?
  386 I want to make a local call.  我要打个市内电话。
  387 What is the number?
  388 Call information for the number.  打查号台查询电话号码。
  389 The phone seems to be out of order.  电话好像出故障了。
  390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer. 我打了
几次,但是没有人回答。
  391 I "m going to dial the number.
  392 The telephone is ringing. 电话铃响了。
  393 No one is answering the phone..
  394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.
  395 The phone is busy. 电话占线。
  396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.  抱歉使你久等了。
  397 Who do you want to speak to?
  398 What number are you calling?
  399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.  总机,你给我接错号码了继续,算是给各位进出口论坛朋友的开工礼物。。。

 

  601 I"ve been part of this project since its beginning.  从一开
始我就参与这个计划。
  602 I"m Clifton, and I"ve been associated with this project since
the beginning.  我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。
  603 Please look at the data of this first chart.  请看第一幅图表
的数据。
  604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.  
数据证实此种产品安全有效。
  605 As you can see in this photo, we"ve retained the same style
which was so popular in this old model.  正如你在这张图片上所看到
的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。
  606 Now, we"re doing something new making skin strong enough that
it doesn"t wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.  现在我们正在
做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。
  607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data
flow with less input time.  这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资
料更为顺畅。
  608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less
expensive and easier to use.  与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易
操作。
  609 It"s available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores
and department stores as well.  有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司
均有。
  610 This is a revolutionary new product.  这是一种革命性的新产
品。
 611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.  X2500将会改
变你在办公室的工作。
  612 We now have five different models to choose from.  我们现在
有五种不同的型号供你选择。
  613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I"d be happy to answer any
questions that you might have.  各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题
我都乐意答复。
614 Are there any questions?  还有什么问题吗?
  615 Do you have any questions at this point?  就这一点你们还有什
么问题吗?
  616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?  如
果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?
  617 Now, I"d be happy to answer your questions.  现在,我乐意答
复你们的问题。
  618 I"d like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may
have.  我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。
  619 Your question is how we developed our product?  你的问题是我
们是如何发展我们的产品?
  620 For those of you that didn"t hear it, the question was how
soon we could expect the product to be on sale.  你们并未听说过,问
题是产品多快能上市。
  621 When can we expect its delivery?  什么时间能发货呢?
  622 It"s already in production, so you can expect it in stores
before the end of the month.  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
  623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?  你希望此种
商品何时上市出售呢?
  624 What"s the suggested retail price?  建议零售价格是多少呢?
  625 What do you expect it to go for?  你们的试销情况如何?
  626 How did you decide that product was safe?  你怎样决定产品是
安全的呢?
  627 What"s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?  
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
  628 I"d like to know how you reached your conclusions.  我想知道
你们是如何得出结论的。
  629 How much will it cost?  这种商品成本价是多少?
  630 We"ve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。
  621 When can we expect its delivery?  什么时间能发货呢?
  622 It"s already in production, so you can expect it in stores
before the end of the month.  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
  623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?  你希望此种
商品何时上市出售呢?
  624 What"s the suggested retail price?  建议零售价格是多少呢?
  625 What do you expect it to go for?  你们的试销情况如何?
  626 How did you decide that product was safe?  你怎样决定产品是
安全的呢?
  627 What"s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?  
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
  628 I"d like to know how you reached your conclusions.  我想知道
你们是如何得出结论的。
  629 How much will it cost?  这种商品成本价是多少?
  630 We"ve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。
  631 What does the test marketing show?  试销说明了什么?
  632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three
market share points can be expected.  这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得
三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。
  633 I"d say the expected delivery date should be by the end of
the month.  我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。
  634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
  下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。
  635 We"re aiming its price for $ 98.  我们订价为98美元。
 636 To answer the first part of your question, I"d like to say
that our studies were very extensive.  你问题的第一部分,我要说的就
是我们的研究非常广泛。
  637 If you have further questions, please contact the people
listed on the last page of the report.  如果你还有问题的话,请和报告
最后一页名单上的人员联系。
  638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?  对
不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
  639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.  是的,我就是,你
一定是竹下先生吧。
  640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?  对
不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?
  641 I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.  我是丹尼斯,今天我
到这里来接你。
  642 I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.  我是唐
纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
  643 I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.  我是爱德温,我带你
去旅馆。
644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?  你坐的班机怎么样?
还舒服吗?
  645 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.  班机很好,就是
时间太长了。
  646 Did you have a good flight?  你旅途愉快吗?
  647 Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we
encountered a lot of bad weather.  不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了
恶劣的气候。
  648 How was your flight?   你的航班怎样?
  649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?  你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
 650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?  华格纳先生,你
预订过旅馆吗?
  651 No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?  不,我没有,会有困难
吗?
  652 I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me
make some calls.  我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
  653 I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.  我
已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
  654 We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.  我们已为你订了一
间西式的房间。
  655 Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.  我们到火
车站去乘车进城。
  656 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?  从此地去台
北要很久吗?
  657 It"s about an hour.  大概要一个小时。
  658 We"ll get a taxi from the station.  我们到火车站乘出租车。
  659 There"s a shuttle bus we can use.  我们可搭乘机场班车。
  660 I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.  我开
车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
  661 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?  你一定饿
了,我们吃点东西好吗?
  662 That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel
restaurant. I feel a little tired.  那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东
西,我有点累了。
  663 Would you like to have some dinner?  你想吃饭吗?
  664 What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?
 665 Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.  我带你出去
吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
  666 If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.  如果你饿了,我们现
在就去吃饭。
  667 Have you had breakfast yet?  你吃过早餐了吗?
  668 Yes. It was delicious.  是的,味道很好。
  669 Good. Let"s go to the office.  好的,我们去办公室吧。
  670 How is your room?  你的房间怎样?
  671 Did you sleep well last night?  你昨晚睡得好吗?
  672 Why don"t we go to the office now?  为何我们现在不去办公室
呢?
  673 We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15
minutes.  我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
  674 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be
back here by 3:00.  参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
  675 Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded
the factory twice this year already.  我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今
年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
  676 I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything
in particular you"d like to know?  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么
特别想知道的吗?
  677 We have some reports to show you for background information. 
 我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
  678 Is your factory any different from other plastics factories? 
 你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
  679 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide
average.  是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
  680 I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.  我要向
你说明本工厂的特性。
  681 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.  这是我们
的全自动化工厂。
  682 It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.  这是同业中最新型
的。
  683 We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.  
通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。
  684 Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?  请你告诉
我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
  685 I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this
section.  恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
  686 I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the
answer to that.  关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
  687 Let me direct that question to the manager.  让我直接问经理
好了。
  688 I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is
more knowledgeable.  那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
  689 Yes, I"d like to know your daily production.  是的,我想知道
你们的日生产额。
  690 Is there anything you"d like to know?  你想知道什么?
  691 Is there anything I can explain fully?  有什么事情要我详细说
明的吗?
  692 What did you think of our factories?  你认为我们的工厂怎样?
  693 I was impressed very much.  我有深刻的印象。
  694 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.  我们
占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
  695 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave
the factory.  你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。
  696 I want to purchase some computers from your company.  我想从
贵公司购买一些电脑。
  697 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves,
could you give us some idea about your price?  我们对贵方的印花真丝
围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?
  698 We"d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of
this line.  我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。
  699 We are in great need of Grade A.  我们急需一等品。
  700 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.  如果一等品无
货,二等品也可以。