笔趣阁阅读器最新版本:两个最危险的词

来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/04/29 01:24:14

两个最危险的字

There are two dangerous words, you probably say all the time.

有两个危险的字,你可能一直在说。

They could ruin your life… if you let them. And you would probably be surprised at what they are, because they’re so common.

如果你放任不管,可能会毁了你的生活。如果你知道是哪个字,你可能大吃一惊,因为太常见了。

Those words are: Not Yet.

这两个字是:还没

The scariest thing about these words is that they let you off the hook. Because you’re not saying no, and you’re putting the commitment in the future, so it seems like you’re saying yes.

这两个字的最可怕之处是让你逃脱困境。因为你不说不,也承诺未来,所以看来就像你在说是。

But you’re not saying yes. You’re really saying no.

但是你没有说是,你真的只是在说不。

I’ll start working on doing what I love for a living, when I have enough time.

我时间充裕的时候,我就开始做一些我爱的事来谋生。

I’ll travel when the time is right.

时间合适时我就去旅行。

I’ll spend more time with my family after I get this promotion.

我升职后我会用更多的时间来陪家人。

I’ll start taking that class I’ve really wanted to, once I get the courage.

一旦我有勇气,我会上我真的很想上的课。

 

What you’re really saying is: I’ll take action when the risk or effort is minimal.

实际上你说的是:当风险与努力最小的时候,我就开始行动。

And even further underlying that is: I’ll put off fulfillment, for the sake of comfort.

甚至更深层的含义是:为了安慰,我将延缓履行。

That’s if you want to be really honest with yourself. You could always take the safe, comfortable, seemingly innocent life of Not Yet.

如果你真的想对自己诚实,你可以总过“还没”的安全、舒适并且似乎无知的生活。

But as you’ve found by now, it’s probably not just Not Yet. It’s probably never.

但是当你发现之后,那不仅仅只是“还没”,可能是“从未”。

Comfort or fulfillment. It’s up to you.

安慰还是实现,取决于你。