绍兴e网头条新闻:提高案头工作效率的12点诀窍

来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/04/29 04:06:14
Tips to Work More Effectively at Your Desk
                           提高案头工作效率的12点诀窍

    中国有句话说:磨刀不误砍柴工。英语说Work smart, not hard. 要巧干,不要苦干。两者颇有异曲同工之妙。下面这12条小诀窍,帮你分清工作轻重缓急,轻松提高工作效率。

 

1.   Write down your ideas. Do not trust your memory however good it may be!要记录下你的想法。不要依赖你的记忆力,不管它有多好。

2.  Set down your priorities before the start of each day's work.
    要先确定工作的轻重缓急,再开始一天的工作。

3.  Use your high productivity1 hours for your top priority projects.
    要在你工作效率最高的时间段做最重要的项目

4.  Tackle time-consuming2 projects in stages.
    要把耗费时间的项目分为几个阶段来做。

5.  Leave some time each day free from appointments. Do not over schedule.
    要每天预留一点自由时间,工作不要安排得过量。

6.  Concentrate on one item at a time.
    要一次专注于一件事。

7.  Take breaks. Walk around. Stretch. Eat lunch away from your desk.
    要休息,走动走动,伸伸懒腰,吃午餐要离开办公桌。

8.  Establish a place for everything. Categorize3, file, and store items nearby.
    要使物品各有其位,分类,归档,就近存放物品。

9.  Keep paperwork moving.
    要随时做好文书工作。

10. Put limits on visits: 要对来访有所限制:

 A. Stack4 stuff on any extra chairs so uninvited visitors have to stand.
    多余的椅子上要放置一些物品,这样不速之客就只能站着了。
 B. When chatty people call, as soon as you answer the phone tell them      

you have only a few minutes to talk. Politely ask them the point of their call right away.
    爱闲聊的人来电时,接起电话就告诉他们你只有几分钟的说话时间,接着就礼貌地要他们说正题。

11. Remove from your desk all papers you are not working on. This prevents lost or mixed up papers.
    要把目前没有在处理的文件从案头挪开,以免丢失或混淆。

12. Handle each piece of paper only once.
    要一次性处理好一份文件。

 

【注释】

1.  productivity  n. 生产力;生产率

2.  time-consuming  adj. 耗时的

3.  categorize  v. 分类

4.  stack  v. 堆放