超级战队马天宇:五分钟英语快餐100课 全集在线

来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/04/28 17:40:15
海论五分钟英语快餐(视频+文本)

第1课第2课第3课第4课第5课
第6课第7课第8课第9课第10课
第11课第12课第13课第14课第15课
第16课第17课第18课第19课第20课
第21课第22课第23课第24课第25课
第26课第27课第28课第29课第30课
第31课第32课第33课第34课第35课
第36课第37课第38课第39课第40课
第41课第42课第43课第44课第45课
第46课第47课第48课第49课第50课
第51课第52课第53课第54课第55课
第56课第57课第58课第59课第60课
第61课第62课第63课第64课第65课
第66课第67课第68课第69课第70课
第71课第72课第73课第74课第75课
第76课第77课第78课第79课第80课
第81课第82课第83课第84课第85课
第86课第87课第88课第89课第90课
第91课第92课第93课第94课第95课
第96课第97课第98课第99课第100课
',1)">
欢迎您

',2)">
英语版朗诵

',3)">
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
再别康桥 徐志摩
Very quietly I take my leave
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye
我轻轻的招手
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草。
That pool under the shade of elm trees
那树荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
揉碎在浮藻间,
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant;
向青草更青处漫溯
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But I cannot sing aloud
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects heap silence for me
夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I take my leave
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
不带走一片云彩。