量化开发是什么:酒水部英语日常用语

来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/05/03 10:48:38

酒水部英语日常用语

 Seating The Guest
(W: waiter, G: guest)
W: Good evening, sir. Welcome to African Deck!晚上好,先生.欢迎光临菲菲酒廊!
G: Good evening,. I’d like a table for 4.晚上好,我要一张四人桌。
W: A table for 4, would you come this way, please? Be careful of the steps.
Would you like to sit here?/ How about this table? 一张四人桌,好的。这边请,小心台阶。坐这里好吗?
G: It’s fine, thank you. 好的,谢谢。
W: You’re welcome. Sit down, please. I’ll bring the menu, sir. 不客气,请坐。我去拿菜单。

注:1 客人到来,首先要打招呼:Good morning/afternoon/evening,, welcome to African Deck !等等的问候语,要让客人感觉到热情。
2 若客人未说来客人数,可主动问询:How many people do you have?/ How many people are there in your party?(您一行有多少人呢?)等,以便引客入位。
3 引客入座,要走在客人的前方,身体稍侧,随时注意客人的情况,可提醒:Would you come this way?(这边请)/Follow me, please. Be careful of the steps.(请跟我来,小心台阶)等
4服务时注意要使用正规的口语,对客人勿说,ok, hi ,hello 等比较随意的用语。

Taking Orders

W: What would you like to drink, sir? 先生,您要喝点什么呢?
G: Give me a Scotch. 给我一份苏格兰威士忌。
W: Would you like your Scotch straight up(no ice) or on the rocks(with ice), sir?
您想净饮还是要加冰块呢,先生?
G Straight up. 净饮。
W: would you like anything else? 好的,您还要点别的吗?
G: Give me some peanuts. 来点花生吧。
W: So, one Scotch without ice and some peanuts, am I right? 一份苏格兰威士忌不加冰的和一份花生,对吗?
G: Yes, thank you.
W: You are welcome. Just a minute, sir. 不客气,先生请稍等。

注:1 特别注意straight up(净饮)on the rocks(加冰)这一说法。因客人用得较多,一定要能听懂。
2 最后来一个确认(confirm),以免出错。
3 看到客人引完可问Would you like one more beer, sir?/ Would you like another drink, sir?请问先生还要来一杯吗?
Serving The Familiar

W: Good evening, Mr. Smith, how are you today? 今天好吗?
Are you having a good time? 过得开心吗?
Did you have a good trip? 旅途开心吗?
How are you doing these days? 最近怎样?
G: Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
W: So, as usual, Bourbon on the rock? 像往常一样,波旁加冰吗?
G: No, this time I want a cup of tonic water. 不,这次我想来一杯汤力水。
W: A cup of tonic water, just a moment, Mr. Smith好的,一杯汤力水.请稍等,史密斯先生。
G: Here you are, your tonic water. Just enjoy it, have a pleasant evening, Mr. Smith.
这是您的汤力水,请慢用。祝您度过一个愉快的晚上,史密斯先生。

注:1 熟客见面一定要能叫出客人的名字。按照光临的密度可使用不同的用语。如:How are you today? 今天好吗?(最近常来)
Are you having a good time? 过得开心吗?(可任意使用)
Did you have a good trip? 旅途开心吗?(得知刚回)
How are you doing these days? 最近怎样?(有一段时间未见)
2 记住常客的喜好,可说So, as usual… 像往常一样……

Presenting The Bill

New Words: cash现金 bill 帐单 receipt发票 change找零,改变 credit card信用卡 sign 签名(动)

Situation One: Pay By Cash(现金付帐)
(G: guest, W: waiter)
G: Waiter, the bill, please. 服务员,结帐。
W: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。
Here is your check/bill, sir, thank you. 这是您的帐单,先生。谢谢。
G: Here you are. 这里(现金)
W: 200 yuan. Please wait minute. I’ll be back with your changes and receipt.
Here is your changes and receipt, thank you. Good night, hope to see you again.
收您两百元。请稍等,一会给您找零和发票。
(过一会)这是您的找零和发票,谢谢您。晚安,希望再次见到您。
Situation Two: Pay By credit card(刷卡付帐)
G: Check/take the bill, please. 结帐。
W: Here is your check, sir. 这是您的帐单,先生。
G: Well, may I use my credit card? 那我能用信用卡结帐吗?
W; Sure. What kind(of card) do you have, sir? 当然可.请问先生是什么卡呢?
G: Visa card. Here you are.维萨卡,给。
W: Thank you, I’ll return your card and receipt in a few minutes. 谢谢,请稍等,一会回。
Will you please sign on the bill, sir? 先生,请在帐单上签字。
Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day. 谢谢。再见,祝您愉快。
Situation There: Signing The Bill(入房帐)
G: Waiter, may I get my bill? 服务员,能结帐吗?
W: Sure. How would you like to pay for it, sir? 当然,您想怎样付帐呢?
G: I’d like to put it on my hotel bill. 我想挂房帐。
W: May I have your room number? 能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: 1208.
W: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you please show me your room key?
在帐单上签上您的名字和房号好吗?请出示您的房间钥匙。
G: Here you are.给你。
W: Could you just sign here, please? 请在这里签字。
G: Ok. 好的。
以下是几种常见的信用卡:
VS Visa(Bank American card) (美国)维萨卡
AE American Express (美国)运通卡
JCB (日本)信贩卡
MC Master Charge (美国)万事达卡
MC Million Card (日本)百万信用卡
DC Diners Club (美国)大来信用卡
BC Barclays (英国)巴克利卡
FC Federal Card (香港)发达卡
CB Cart Blanche (美国)国际万用卡
OTB (香港)海外信用卡
EC Euro card (英国)欧洲卡
CC Current Card (香港)行通卡
AC Access (英国)阿赛斯卡

服务用语
Asking For Repetition 寻求复述
礼貌地要求对方重说你没有听懂或听清的话,人们大多是不会介意的,但是注意不要说“What?”“Uh?”等,可以这样说:
I’m sorry, but I didn’t quite catch you .
抱歉,我没有听清楚您刚才说什么。
I beg your pardon?/Pardon?
请原谅,再说一遍好吗?
Pardon? madam. I’m afraid I didn’t follow you .
抱歉,夫人,我没有听清楚您刚才说什么。
Sorry, but could you say it again?
对不起,能不能再说一遍。
Would you mind repeating, please?
您介意再说一遍吗?
Could you please repeat a little more slowly?
请您再说慢一点好吗?
注: Pardon?/ I beg your pardon?/ I’m sorry? 这些句子原表示的是歉意,在这里要用升调,表请求复述。

Apologizing 道歉用语
在无心的情况下,服务人员冒犯了客人使客人处于不利或尴尬的处境时,要马上采取措施来补救。补救的第一步就要及时说出一些诚恳的道歉用语,这样才可能很快达到效果。
1.We’ll try our best to take some measures, so that you will be satisfied. 我们将尽力采取一些措施也许您会满意一些。
I’m sorry, it’s our fault.
我们将尽力采取一些措施也许您会满意一些。
I’m afraid I spilled beer on the tablecloth. Would you mind my changing a clean one?
恐怕我刚才把啤酒洒在桌布上了,我换一张干净的好吗?
I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish. I’ll change it immediately.
真的很抱歉,我上错了菜。我马上为您换。
I feel terrible sorry, but I’ve just broken your teaport.
太对不起了,我把您的茶壶打破了。
I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.
我上错汤了,我为此道歉。
I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?
我向您道歉。我可以做些什么吗?
注:以上句型可以灵活组合使用,例如对上错菜表示抱歉,可以将3、5连起来如:I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish. I do apologize for this .I’ll change it immediately.2和1也可以连起来使用。

Asking For Opinions 寻求意见
酒店服务人员用语一般都是以问句的形式出现,因为这样比较礼貌,但更重要的是,体现了酒店充分尊重客人的意愿、顾客至上这一原则。
How would you like the your steak? Rare, medium rare or well-done?
您希望您的牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中,还是全熟?
Would you like a drink first?
您要不要先来点饮料呢?
May I take your order, sir?
我可以为您点菜了吗?
What sauce would you like to go with your beef?
您的牛肉要配什么汁?
May I put the plate away?
能把这盘子收走了吗?
Would you like to pay separately or together?
您要分单还是一起付?

Expressing Wishes And Congratulations
祝福祝贺语用在适当的时候会使客人感觉愉悦,所以学习一些祝贺语是很有必要的。
Usual—used Wishing Expression: 一般祝愿:
I wish you good health. 祝您身体健康。
Good luck! 祝您好运!
Wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利。
Festival Wishes: 节日祝愿:
Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
Farewell Wishes: 送行祝愿:
I wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快。
I hope you’ll have a good time. 祝您玩得痛快。
Bon Voyage! 一路顺风!
Wishes Expression To Patient: 对病人的祝愿:
I wish you an early recovery. 祝您早日康复。
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. (同上)
Birthday Wishes: 祝贺生日:
Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
Congratulations: 祝贺喜事:
Congratulations! 祝贺您!
My hearty congratulations! 我衷心的祝贺您! 


注:牢记常见的礼貌用语,如:please, thank you, bye-bye等。