哔哩哔哩视频网站:福布斯推出最开心品牌榜:苹果排第一(双语)
来源:百度文库 编辑:中财网 时间:2024/04/28 20:09:23
福布斯推出最开心品牌榜:苹果排第一(双语)
(2011-10-13 18:03:37) 标签:福布斯
开心
品牌
金宝汤
美国
普锐斯
星巴克
娱乐
分类: 国际瞭望台Forbes: The Happiest Brands In the World
福布斯推出最开心品牌榜
Some brands do more than just make us buy them. They make us love them.
有些品牌不只是让我们买它们,还让我们爱上它们。
Happiness Tactic No. 1: Make Us Feel Like a Kid Again
快乐策略1:让我们回到小时候
Happiness Tactic No. 2: Make Us Feel We’re Part of Something Bigger
快乐策略2:让我们感到自己很重要
Happiness Tactic No. 3: Help Us Escape
快乐策略3:帮我们逃离这个世界
Apple
NO.1 Apple 苹果
Apple has been giving its customers control since it first allowed us to change our fonts.
Apple第一个允许顾客改变字体,顾客有绝对的控制权。
campbell soupNo. 2 Campbell's Soup 金宝汤(美国灌装汤汁品牌)
Nothing makes you feel like a kid as much as a cup of Campbell's tomato soup.
再也没有什么能像金宝汤的番茄汤一样能让我觉得自己回到小时候了。
CocacolaNo.3 Coca Cola 可口可乐
There’s not a person alive who can hold a can of Coke and not have a fond memory.
每个人拿着一罐可乐应该都会想起美好的回忆。
People may grumble about Facebook when they make changes, but they're forgiven fast.
Facebook做出改变的时候大家会抱怨,但是大家很快就会忘记了。
It's what your mother bought, no question. It's about those fruit characters, but also of a certain quality you know you're going to get.
毫无疑问,这是从妈妈那里传承下来的品牌。我们会记得它们的水果特征,可是更重要的是品质。
J. Crew came out of nowhere to being just the hippest thing around.
J.Crew不知道是从哪儿冒出来的,现在却是大街上最流行的品牌(奥巴马的夫人也青睐)。
For a hundred years Johnsons' baby has spoken to the real human truth of touch.
一百多年来强生婴儿产品代表着人类的真实触感。
The box says “We're The Cheesiest” , enough said.
盒子上写着“我们最奶酪!”,一切不言而喻。
Prius makes a promise to an ideal. Driving a Prius makes your life consistent with that same.
丰田普锐斯承诺理想生活。驾驶普锐斯会让你的生活始终如一坚持不变。
For millions of stay-at-home moms and work-at-home freelancers, the Starbucks can be the difference between losing your mind and not losing your mind.
对于许多全职妈妈和自由职业者来说,星巴克是会让他们找到信心的地方。